Be prepared for the holidays! We're reminding everyone to order early for the 2022 Christmas season and avoid the predicted shipping delays.
If you were a business-owner or did any online shopping for the holidays the last few years, you may remember the unprecedented delays in transit due to the overwhelming amount of packages being processed by USPS. Some packages were seeing a transit time of weeks, to sometimes even months for delivery.
Based on last year - along with the additional complications being created by supply chain issues, back-up at the ports, cotton shortages, labor shortages with our manufacturers, etc - it's taking longer for us to receive supplies.
Because of this, we are increasing our turnaround time to 2-3 weeks for processing graphic tee orders as of 10/18/21.
📣 If you are ordering for the holidays, please reference the following cut-off dates.
After these dates, we cannot guarantee delivery in time for the holidays based on the predicted delays and volume of orders:
- Retail Customers: order by 10/29
- Wholesale Customers: order by 10/22
- Retail Customers: order by 11/19
- Wholesale Customers: order by 11/12
(cut-off dates differ for retail orders versus wholesale orders because we acknowledge the additional time that our wholesale customers will need to ship and/or display holiday products in their stores)
- Beginning 11/19, our website will be password-protected with an announcement to ensure your understanding of the current processing time.
By entering the password provided in the announcement, you acknowledge that any orders placed after the cut-off dates mentioned above are subject to processing/transit delays and may not be delivered in time for the holiday.
- Starting 12/10, turnaround time for graphic tees will increase to 3-4 weeks for processing;
orders placed after this date will not ship until after Christmas.
- If you need an order RUSH PROCESSED after the dates mentioned above, you're welcome to contact us to discuss your options
(rush orders are subject to "rush processing" fees).
If you've gotten this far, I want to tell you that I sincerely appreciate your understanding and continued support of my small business.
As a small business-owner, I realize that I'm only capable of so much. It's important to me that I recognize when I reach my capacity and set clear expectations during this busy time.
THANK YOU!! 💖
Bethany - Wildflowers & Dixie
Thank you for shopping "small" this holiday season! 💖